Milk Money: A Recycled Carton Coin Purse
I was reading one of those family magazines in the doctor's waiting room and stumbled upon this fun DIY project. I know sometimes these do-it-yourself crafts are a little silly and require you to be much craftier than you really are, but this carton coin purse looks pretty simple.
Top 5 things I love about this project:
1. It recycles trash...but don't tell people your wallet is trashy)
2. It doesn't cost money...it holds money.
3. It fun and fast to make...who doesn't love a little instant gratification?
4. It's cool enough to give as a gift...even to less eco-friendly friends.
5. My New Dream wallet buddy and debit card fit in it too.
So since we're all trying to pinch pennies, let's make a good place to put'em.