Business Development and Marketing Internship
The Business Development & Marketing Internship at New Dream offers a unique opportunity to work with a small organization that helps Americans reduce and shift their consumption to improve quality of life, protect the environment, and promote social justice.
The Business Development & Marketing Intern will have the unique opportunity to help shape the marketing strategy of new program areas and campaigns and be exposed to a higher level of responsibility than at a typical organization, taking ownership of sponsorship outreach and development.
The will help with outreach and business development duties as assigned, which will include:
- Researching and identifying potential partnerships
- Reaching out to current partners and developing new opportunities
- Helping to shape the marketing strategy of new program areas
The ideal candidate for the Business Development & Marketing Internship will possess:
- A background in business
- Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative on specific projects
- Excellent research skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Coursework reflecting interest in and knowledge of the environmental, social, and economic dimensions of sustainability
- A positive and flexible attitude
This position can be based offsite within the continental United States.
Schedule & Compensation
Interns must be able to commit to at least 3 months, and preferably longer. Interns will be unpaid and will be expected to be available 12–20 hours per week. Academic credit may be offered.
Please email a cover letter, resume, and a writing sample to email@example.com. In addition to explaining why you’d like to work with New Dream, please include the following in your cover letter:
- How much time you would be able to commit each week
- What days and for how long you are available (minimum requirement: 3 months)
This position will remain open until filled.