GoodGuide: Green Product Information at Your Fingertips
From environment to human health to ethics, every product we decide to buy is an alliance between us and the values and practices of the companies that produce them. How can we be sure that we're making the right decisions before we get to the checkout line?
GoodGuide is a helpful resource that puts all the dimensions of a product at your fingertips. On the market for the best toys, sunscreen, or fresh meat? Browse their site or download the iPhone app to get access to information that will help you decide what "best" means for you.
With GoodGuide, you can:
- Find better products that are healthy, green and socially responsible
- Search or browse over 100,000 food, toys, personal care, & household products to easily learn about the best and worst products in a category
- Rely on their scientific expertise and sophisticated rating system to simplify complex and confusing product information
- Get mobile advice while shopping in a store by downloading their iPhone app
- Create and share personalized favorites lists of products that are right for you and your family
On the Web: http://www.goodguide.com/
Tags: Beyond consumerism« More Resources