Providing tools and support to community members to create local initiatives that build local capacity and leadership, increase environmental sustainability, and foster greater livability and vitality.
- What’s Mine is Yours: The Rise of Collaborative Consumption. A groundbreaking book on this emerging trend, by Rachel Botsman and Roo Rogers.
- Rachel Botsman TED talk on “collaborative consumption.” In this TED video, Botsman presents a compelling case for 21st-century sharing.
- Shareable.net. The people, places, and projects that are bringing a shareable world to life.
- America's Post-Ownership Future (The Atlantic). Do more, own less, rent the rest.
- The Sharing Economy (Fast Company). Thanks to the social web, you can now share anything with anyone anywhere in the world. Is this the end of hyperconsumption?
- Video: From the Story of Stuff to the Story of Sharing